THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY POST but a list of titles available to select from for winners from Sharing Beyond Books weekly comment giveaway and occasionally other comment giveaways.
I have taken NEW pictures of the ARC and review boxes which are now in three groups. Christian and 'clean' titles and other Mixed Genre titles.
(If you want to see the older pictures, in case they seem clearer to you, they are at the old Updated ARC post linked HERE (July 2012 updated to May 2013), HERE (June 2013 updated to May 2015). and HERE February 2015.
Newer Images :
An ** means I reviewed it and you can do a Search on my blog from the left hand side bar. I will link all titles as I get the chance. (Don't hold your breath for that since it has been two years.)
2. Unexpected Love
3. Rhode Island Weddings
5. **Goodbye to Yesterday by Wanda Brunstetter (small book on top)
6. **His Love Endures Forever by Beth Wiseman
9. New Mexico Weddings Anthology
10. **Nipped in the Bud by Sleeman
11.**The Perfect Match by Hanna SBB
12. Sword of Silence by Carol D. Slama
13.**Unwilling Warrior by Andrea Boeshaar
14. Race to the Altar Anthology
17. **Hood by Stephen Lawhead
18.**Every Skull Tells a Story
Christian and other "Clean" titles
3. The Silent Gift by Landon & Kelley
4.**Falling to Pieces
6. Heaven's Road
7. The Princess by Lori Wick
10. Broken Arrow
12. Eye of the God
13. Sin, Salvation and Shadowmancer
14. -Not sure I'll have to check title as it is tucked in.
15. Broken Arrow
16. The Silent Gift
17. New Mexico
Mixed Genres, Many Mysteries Box 3
Death Mill Mansion
Synarchy Book 2
Circle of Souls
We Are the Destroyers
I will have to go back and look to determine which were ARC or review. [A = ARC; otherwise it was a Review Book]:
I have to list the books on the left; the books to the right are:
- Angels Landing by Rochelle Alers
Never a Gentleman (The Drake's Rakes Series) by Eileen DryerSBB May 2017
- A - Two Lethal Lies by Annie Solomon (1 ARC)
A- Accidentally Married to...A Vampire? by Mimi Jean PamfiloffSBB August 2017
- A - I Own the Dawn by M.L. Buchman
These are some of the Love and Christmas Titles which I will list later.
AND I moved the other Love and Christmas picture here so all the pictures would be in one post.